Friday 29 December 2017

Captive Love: A story of love, obsession and possession/Gevangen Liefde are now being published.

I have an update finally. I have finished my first book Captive Love, A story of love, obsession and possession in both English and Dutch. The Dutch version is entitled Gevangen Liefde, Een verhaal over liefde, obsessie en bezit.

I have today uploaded both onto Amazon selfpublishing and the Kindle version should be available in the near future (within 72 hours they tell me), the paperback version is available on request from Amazon as well.

Feel free to have a look on Amazon to see if you can find it in the next few days and if you can, please don't hesitate to buy it as well. Let me know what you think of it and don't hesitate to get in touch with any remarks, problems or errors you have found on it. I love to hear from you.





Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment