Saturday 9 March 2019

FREED LOVE, free for a limited time only!

Get FREED LOVE for free 10-14 March!


The sequel to CAPTIVE LOVE is always free with Kindle Unlimited, but is now totally free for a limited time.

Why not grab it while you can and leave a review?

#IndieAuthors rely on your reviews to promote and improve their work.

Choose whether to go with explicit or gentle for this love story. It's totally up to you as both will be free over this period.


If you don't know if this is for you, below is a short excerpt of the book. And remember, CAPTIVE LOVE is #Permafree!
books2read.com/u/mYogEV

"I had to get out of here. I quickly opened my car door and got inside. While I was trying to close the door, Sam held on to it and pulled it open again. No! It was impossible to close the door and lock it.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car and into his arms. He hugged me close to him and kept saying ‘I’m so glad I’ve got you again. I’ve missed you so much’.

Why was he here, how could he be here? He should still be under observation, shouldn’t he? I had been told that he was still under psychiatric observation, where were they now when I needed them?"

Joni

1 comment: