Wednesday 23 May 2018

Guess what? I’m not perfect.

Guess what? I’m not perfect.

It was to be the title of one of my new books.

Subtitle: But I’m still good enough.

It will have to wait. Something happened and I have to start believing the subtitle is truth again. It will be again at some time in the future, but not now. Now I have been confronted by that horrible feeling that I'm not good enough and that I never may be. I know it won't last and I know I will start to believe I'm good enough again, but it won't happen without a fight. That is however something I'm good at and I know this book, which will be partially autobiographical, will some day get written. Until then, I will just have to continue what I'm doing now and work hard to feel worthy again.

 

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment