Thursday 12 July 2018

Finally!

I was starting to wonder if I would ever finish my fifth book. Although I had finished writing the book, I could just not get myself to start on the editing process and to start preparing it for publication. Okay, I'm not ready to publish it quite yet, but I have finally finished the first edit and this should hopefully mean that I will be able to get it published later this month. I'm not yet sure if I will make this one available in Dutch as well.
 
Sorry that I have taken this long to get to this stage, but I had to battle a minor bout of depression and self-doubt before I could get back to work. Life isn't always how we would like it to be. I'm mostly back to being me again and I will start on getting the proofreading and second edit done in the not too distant future as well as preparing it for publication. Keep your eyes out for 'Holiday Love', the fifth book in my 'Friends, family and love' series.
 
 
 
Love,
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment