Saturday 14 September 2019

Life is busy



Recent weeks have gone by quickly. With hardly any time to spare, life appears to continue from day to day with no more than work. Getting up early in the morning to get lunch ready for the family, then go to work shortly after. On return from work, it's time to get tea ready for the family and then it's time for bed once more.
Hopefully, it won't be much longer before I have a chance to get back to writing. For now, work needs to come first.
In the near future, it's time for our 5-yearly inspection at work. Time to prepare everything in as far as possible.
And then, maybe I'll be able to take a little bit of time off. Have a bit of time to do what I enjoy, writing my books. They are desperate for some attention and I would like to see at least one of them published by the end of the year.
However, it's already the middle of September. Time is passing quickly and I may not be able to get my wish.
I have not given up. I will continue writing my books. Unfortunately, it needs to be at a slower pace than it was before I returned to work. Instead of writing one book every one, two or three months, I now need to be content with writing one a year perhaps.

So, now you know why I have not been around that much, life is busy. Family, work and housework interfere. But, I will not give up and I will not stop writing.



Joni.

2 comments:

  1. Read it and loved it. It's a really great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, life is busy, Joni, but you do seem to manage the life balance thing, so well done, you.

    ReplyDelete