Saturday 15 August 2020

And.... We have lift off! "Diary of a Female GP" is live!

After several months of hard work, my #NaNoWriMo project from 2018 is finally completed.
My beta-readers read and commented on it, changes were made and now it is available as e-book and paperback on Amazon. A proud time!



Ever wondered what it really is like behind the scenes of General Practice?
Read this real-life diary of a female GP.
"Diary of a Female GP"
Follow Dr Ellen during a week of work and home life.
Available now on Kindle Unlimited and as a paperback.

http://books2read.com/u/m0VOVM

I will be very interested to find out what you think. This book is really personal to me as it consists of diary entries from my good friend, Ellen, the GP in this book.

Let me know what you think. And remember, this is not a work of fiction, so:

No hooks
No climax
No murders

Thank you very much to my beta-readers:

  • Carole Parkes (author of "The Road from Wigan Pier", "Your Last Breath", and "Tissue of Lies")
  • Kaz Mossman (author of lots of books and stories: "Behind Closed Doors", "The Adventures of Cassie Newbould", and "The Missing", to name a few)
  • Angel Rios
And a special thanks also to Ellen, the GP in this book. Without you, I couldn't have done it. Thank you so much for letting me borrow your diary and write this book. I hope it will show what an amazing breed of people those working in healthcare are.

Joni.

No comments:

Post a Comment