Saturday 18 August 2018

Trouble with editing at the moment.

After a bit of a mishap with my laptop (spilled some water on it and now it refuses action), I am now using my son's old laptop. After his graduation we had gifted him a new one to celebrate, so I was in luck! 😊
Now I can get back to properly editing my fifth novel. Using Open Office is not a good match and my tablet kept jumping the cursor. 😪
Waiting to get the latest version of Word, so I can properly get back to work again. Will need to use the 2003 version or Google Docs for now instead.
I'm grateful to my beta readers Cheryl Schroeder Basile and Rin Hoshigumo for their valuable comments to make it a better book.

I hope I will still be able to publish my book on time. The last week (while I was hoping for my laptop to dry out and hopefully be in service again), I have had to cope with my tablet instead. The cursor just kept jumping to different positions making the job so much more difficult. Not to mention how slow it was. Hopefully, I will soon be back to normal with my editing again. Time is of the essence.

I hope you all are having a fabulous weekend and are enjoying the good weather we still have.

Here is a preview of the fifth book:





Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment