Friday 13 December 2019

Short update on what I've been up to.

Well, I've been busy with work lately and not been around for a bit due to that. Today I have finally managed writing ten book reviews. There are still 27 waiting to be written. Often I've had time to read the books but no time to actually write the review. Now I will need to find some time again to write the other 27 too.
In the meantime, I've also worked on my other books. Book 6 in the 'Friends, family and love' series is still in progress. Another few chapters still need completing.
'Diary of a Female GP' still needs the last few chapters editing before it can be formatted properly and handed over to the beta-readers.
And, of course, I've also participated in NaNoWriMo again this year. Despite being very busy at work, I still managed to write about 59000 words in November. Not bad going if I say so myself.
Yesterday I finished the last chapter and the first draft of 'Wake-up Call' has therefore been finished. It will need some more work and editing. Certain things became clearer as the story progressed and need adapting in earlier chapters.

And here is the cover for the book, some of this may still need changing. After all, 69000 words is hardly a short story any longer. The book turned out more substantial than I thought it would. And it's not finished yet either.


Hopefully, I will have some time over Christmas to work on my works in progress. I still need to continue with the current International Writing Programme Course. Still working on the second part and wish to complete that in the not too distant future too.

Joni.

No comments:

Post a Comment