Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all! I hope 2019 will bring you all you wish for without disadvantaging others.
Why don't you start 2019 with a great new habit?
Support #IndieAuthors and buy their books.
Then, once you have read their work, why don't you leave a review. All they wish for is your honest review. In other words, be kind but also be honest.
I, for one, intend to continue writing and publishing my books while reading and reviewing books by other Indie Authors at the same time. This year will be more challenging than last year was. I now have a full-time job to contend with too and this means I won't be able to write as much as I would love to.
So, what are my good intentions for 2019?
Well, other than the above I also want to fully finish GROWING LOVE and DIARY OF A FEMALE GP. I intend to publish them in the first half of this year.
Anyone out there who would like to be a beta reader? Please, do let me know and we can arrange to work together in getting these new books published.
As for your good intentions, why not start with CAPTIVE LOVE?
This short read tells the story of Lydia, a 24-year-old GP receptionist who gets abducted following a night out with her friends. Her housemate, who is also her best friend's older brother, finds her missing and worries about what could have happened to her. Will Lydia need to get used to living according to Sam's dreams or will she be able to escape his clutches?
Read this short novel for free. You can find it here: books2read.com/u/mYogEV
And if you like it, please leave a review. Reviews mean so very much to authors. Thank You! and all the best for 2019!

Joni

No comments:

Post a Comment