Wednesday 11 April 2018

What do you do when you're on a break?

I have had a bit of a break from writing my 'Friends, family and Love' series for the last three days. I felt like doing something different for a change. I don't know what you do when you are on a break, but this is what I did.

I wrote a short story at someone's request and managed to complete it in three days. It's quite a nice one, but it may not actually ever really get published. That depends on what the judgement of the person who requested it is going to be.



Now I'm back to writing my fifth book in the above series again. This one will be called 'Holiday Love' and I hope to complete that by the end of May or early June. So, keep your eyes peeled for that one as well.

And of course, don't forget that the Dutch version of my fourth book 'Verloren Liefde' is currently free for Kindle at Amazon. This won't last much longer, just today and tomorrow.

I hope you will enjoy my books and hope to hear from you about what you think of them.

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment