Saturday 29 December 2018

What happened to Christmas?

Well, I for one completely missed Christmas. After working on Christmas Eve and coming home with a bursting head around 4pm, I immediately went to bed. Although I hoped to feel better Christmas day of perhaps even after resting for a few hours, the flu-symptoms had a good hold of me and did not wish to let go of me. Other than for toilet breaks, I remained in my bed and slept most of the afternoon, night, day and another night away.
Only on Boxing Day did I feel well enough to leave my bed and join the family. I had so looked forward to sharing time with them, but it was not to be.
Even on Boxing Day I was not yet well enough to cook tea or to do much other than sit and watch a movie with the other half. No such luck as being able to write a little. I had so looked forward to the time off to do this.

Still, things are much better now and it is the weekend. Finally, I can return to my laptop and check emails, messages, etc from the last week. And now I can show you one of the graphics I arranged especially for Christmas.

Although Christmas has come and gone, why don't you grab LOST LOVE?
The book is always free on Kindle Unlimited and was recently rated ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ by Gary Leishman, author. 
This book continues the story of Krista and Theo after their relationship was discovered and broken up by their friends and family. This is an emotional rollercoaster for the couple who are both thrown into a deep depression. Will they be able to work their way back to happiness? Will Josie and Ronald be able to repair the damage they did?
You can find the book here: books2read.com/u/bWzE9M



Joni,

1 comment: