Monday 6 May 2019

So glad it was a Bank Holiday Weekend!

Time seems to be running away from me a lot these days, but at least this weekend lasted for 3 days. This has allowed me the chance to catch up on writing some book reviews of books I have recently read and you can read those below. I'm sure the authors will be glad I finally got around to posting these reviews, they had been waiting for a few weeks.

So far, I have not had a chance to work on my own books this weekend but hopefully I soon will again. This week is also a busy week for CRAFT Challenge. We will be 10 years old as a challenge blog which means some celebrations and as the DT leader there a lot of that work falls on my shoulders.

This is the little gif I created for later this week:


And I also created the below to show all crafters, whether authors, cardmakers, knitters, or whichever craft you enjoy they are welcome to take part in our challenges in CRAFT Challenge. Please join us if you like!



And if that is not enough yet to show how busy a bee I am, have a look at the below. After all, I work full-time, co-promote where I can, run a challenge blog, try to write when I can, review books, craft and like tinkering around with creating images, gif and mp4 creations to show what I do and enjoy.

I hope you all enjoy all this and help to co-promote, support Indie Authors and, above all, enjoy life!



Love,

Joni.

3 comments:

  1. Shared on Facebook and Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many crafting options - if only I had the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you're doing with your crafting. Wish I had the time to do something different from books occasionally

    ReplyDelete