Sunday 12 May 2019

A Good Weekend.

This weekend has been a good one.

Even with all the housework and all the scheduling of posts, posting a book review too, I managed to work on one of the books in progress.

Yesterday I managed to edit half a chapter (a long chapter) and today I will be going back to editing once more. Before I allow myself to continue writing on the piece I put on this blog yesterday, I will first need to finish the books still in progress. The first one on the program is 'Diary of a Female GP'.
This one only requires editing, beta-reading and publication. Not quite half-way through yet, but slowly getting there.

Hopefully it won't be long before I can present this book to the beta-readers.

Interested in reading about real life general practice? This book is based on the experiences a female GP had over 17.5 years spent in primary care in the UK. My friend kindly allowed me to write these experiences down. She will be one of the people beta-reading; I have to get it right for her.

If you would like to be a beta-reader too, please contact me so I can add you to my list of beta-readers.



Love,

Joni.

4 comments: