Monday 10 September 2018

A busy week ahead.

This week is full of preparations. We will soon have visitors staying over and that means that the house and garden need to at least look presentable. 
This morning I have worked in the garden after the initial housework (bathrooms, dusting, unpacking of dishwasher, laundry and ironing) was done.
Now I'm trying to catch up with everything else in need of doing. 
The emails were dealt with, but I notice some more have just arrived. I have dealt with the Social Media Co-Promotion Group things as far as I can for today and now it's time to update my blog, website and Facebook pages. 
If I'm lucky, I may be able to do some writing as well. It is, however, already nearly 3 pm and that means it won't be long before my youngest gets home from school and preparations for tea need to be made. Quiche always takes a while to prepare from scratch.

While I have your attention:

Remember: Today is the last day that 'Freed Love 18+' and the censored version 'Bevrijde Liefde gecensureerd' are available free for Kindle. They will remain free for Kindle Unlimited users.

 


I hope you have enjoyed the celebrations for the release of my fifth book in the series 'Holiday Love' and I look forward to continuing work on the sixth book 'Growing Love'.



Have a great day everyone!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment