Thursday 6 September 2018

Decisions, decisions.

I know the garden is waiting for me. It looks rather cloudy outside and not very inviting and I don't know if I can give myself that kick up the backside I need to get going. The weather is likely to change in the next few days, so I really ought to get it sorted now while I still have a chance. I would much rather continue working on my sixth book, 'Growing Love', the basic outlining has been done and it is time to get to the scene descriptions. I'm desperate to get started, can't wait to see what happens.

Just a quick update on my other books:

Captive Love: available as #PermaFree
Freed Love, censored: available free on Kindle Unlimited
Freed Love 18+: available free from 6-10 September 2018, grab it while you can.
Hidden Love: available free on Kindle Unlimited
Lost Love: available free on Kindle Unlimited
Holiday Love: newly released 31st of August 2018, available free on Kindle Unlimited.


My internal struggle continues. I will try to be a good girl and do the gardening this morning. My in-laws will be visiting in just over a week and I really need to get the garden and house into the right shape for visitors.

Well, enough procrastination for now. It's time to get to work. Especially if I also want to have some time left to write today. See you all later.

Love,



No comments:

Post a Comment