Wednesday 12 September 2018

And time just passes by.

Today I have been busy clearing out and cleaning a cupboard in the kitchen. I thought it would only take me an hour, but there I was 3 hours later. At least it is looking a lot better now even if it means I did not get everything done I had planned to do this morning.
Tonight will be busy as well. My youngest has a trip to the Battlefields planned in a few weeks and there is an info evening at school to attend. Tea will be late for me, only after returning my hubby and I will be able to have our meal. No early night for me even if that is what I need.
Fortunately, the cold feels a lot better today. Yesterday I was completely in suffering mode and couldn't stop blowing my nose and sneezing.

"And how is 'Growing Love' going?" you may wonder. It is going slowly, I'm still in the outlining process and now up to chapter 28, still quite a few to follow. Once the in-depth outlining is done, I'll start writing properly. I can't wait, I'm on the edge of the seat and can't sit still. In the starting block already, but some other things need doing before I can continue.

So, now you're up to date again and it's time for me to continue with all the work I need to do today.

Don't forget, 'Bevrijde Liefde 18+' is currently free for Kindle. You can find it at books2read.com/u/meA26I



And of course, 'Holiday Love' is not to be missed either. One review stated: "Holiday Love is written with a very caring Virgoan attention to detail". You can find the book at books2read.com/u/mYo9xo for the Kindle version or https://bookgoodies.com/a/1719947597.




Love,

Joni.

No comments:

Post a Comment