Friday 7 September 2018

A little something to keep you occupied.

I thought you might like to read an excerpt of my unpublished short erotic adventure story 'Under the Waterfall' to read for the weekend. I'm still not sure whether I will ever publish this or whether I will keep it private instead. There is no need to worry, this first chapter contains nothing X-rated. Maybe you can help me decide whether to publish or not.



Ellen
Loneliness in a beautiful place is still loneliness.

I
wake up in this strange place this morning, at least I think it is morning, and have no idea where I am. I blink a few times due to the bright sun shining down on me and feel rather warm. Where am I?
I’m lying on a rather soft bed, or so it feels before I realise it is just the mossy surface of the ground. Where am I and how did I get here? I don’t recognise where I am and I am certain I have never been here before. All I know is that I have to get up and get out of the sun. My fair skin that complements my blond hair hanging to just below my shoulders, will not be able to stand the sunshine for very long and I do not really fancy the lobster look.
I look around me to find some shade and notice that it is really beautiful here. There are a lot of trees around and, except for the place I have been lying, the area is quite hilly.
In the distance I can hear water rushing, it sounds like there might be a waterfall nearby. In that case, I will at least have water nearby and hopefully, it will be safe to drink. But, where am I?
I decide to walk around a little to try and figure out where I am, maybe even how I got here, and to find some shelter. I take one last look around me to check if any of my belongings are near me, but there are none. Just the clothing on my back and that’s it.
My clothing is not very well suited to my adventure. I’m dressed in a short red dress, the same one I can remember putting on yesterday - it was yesterday, wasn’t it? - before I had gone out with my friends to a pub. It is short sleeved and it does not cover a lot of my body. I can only hope it doesn’t get too cold here at night.
I hope to have found my way out of here before night falls though; back home.
I walk towards the sound of water and after a few minutes - I have no way of ascertaining how long exactly as I have no watch on me - I come to a lovely green place. There is a grassy surface that stretches all the way to an area of water and indeed the waterfall I thought I could hear.
I walk closer to the water and it is crystal clear. There are a few foamy areas on top from where the waterfall has ended in it. The waterfall falls from a rock high above me and the rocky wall in front of me looks impossible to climb. Where am I? This does not look anything like where I live.
I guess I should be happy that the weather is so lovely here. The only noises I can hear other than the waterfall in front of me are the noises of the wind in the trees and of birdsong. Every now and then I can hear some sounds coming from the bushes surrounding the water. Are there other animals around? What kind of animals? Are they dangerous to me? Are there any humans around?
There are some rocks and sticks lying around and I choose one of each to hopefully help protect me if that would become necessary. Then I start walking closer to the water edge and take a sip of the water. It looks clear enough and I hope it is as good as it looks. At least I now no longer feel as thirsty as I did when I first woke up in this strange place.
Then I start walking again to explore where I am. I notice a path and carefully follow it. I keep my eyes on the area around me and don’t notice any movement. My ears listen out for any noises to warn me of danger, but I hear none. This looks like a lovely and safe place so far.
I continue to follow the path and it seems to become lighter as I do. When I reach the end of the path I notice a large beach in front of me and what looks like the sea. I can smell the briny smell of the sea and hear the waves crashing into the shore.
I walk towards the seashore and look into the distance. I can see nothing out there except for sea and more sea. No islands, no boats, nothing else to be seen in the distance.
Turning my back on the sea I watch back in the direction I have come from and then look to my right and to my left. On both sides of me I can see sand and sea, but nothing else. Is it possible that I am on an island?
There is really only one way to find out. I have to start walking in one direction and see if I end up here again. But how will I know if I’m here again? Somehow I will need to think of a way to mark this area. How can I do that?
It is then that I notice that there are some rocks around here and I place them in a slight arrow shape towards the path I have come from. Then I start walking clockwise, assuming this possible island could be more or less circular.
After what seems to be a few hours I indeed come back to the arrow. Now I have confirmed that I’m on an island and at no time have I noticed any sign of land across the sea from me. I am stuck here for now and I will need to explore the island some more.
I have not noticed any signs of any other humans around here so far. The sun seems to be lower in the sky and I, therefore, have to assume that it is nearing night time. I will need to look for some form of shelter, something to drink (there is, of course, that pond I found earlier) and something to eat if I can find it.
I take the path back to the pond and take some more mouthfuls of water; I’m feeling really dry right now. I’m also feeling rather hot and sweaty from all the walking I have done and I decide to have a bath in the water if I can.
There still has not been any sign of any other humans around and after checking one last time, I strip off my dress and underwear and slowly immerse myself in the cool water. It feels great and I lie back on my back and float around for a little while.
Slowly I seem to be getting closer to the waterfall and I try to stand close to it. My feet can reach the bottom and I put my head under the cascading water to wash my hair a little. I’m now feeling nice and refreshed.
Closing my eyes to really enjoy this shower of sorts, I put my head back a little and the stream of water is a lot less suddenly. I open my eyes and notice that there is a cave hidden behind the waterfall and move towards it.
Now it becomes clear that I’m not here by accident, just in case I needed the confirmation. How else did I end up here if not somehow planned? In the cave are some straw beds set up and there are some animal skins that will likely act as bedsheets and covers. At least I will have somewhere to sleep and to stay warm.
It’s time to get my clothes and move back here to explore a little more. I move back to the waterfall and swim back to the shore. There is still no sign of any other human life around here at the moment and I get out of the water and walk towards my dress and underwear. While I pick it up, I quickly get dressed and move back to the cave.
Now that I look a little closer, I notice that there is a small entry to the cave at the side of the waterfall as well and I manage to get into it without getting too wet.
In the cave, I find some other things that I can put to use. There are a few things that I can use as tools, some will do as spoons and perhaps even knives. One of the tools may be used as a hammer and something to allow me to dig. There is some sort of bowl-shaped thing that may help to eat from, collect water in perhaps. There even is a metal bowl there with a handle and I notice there is a small pile of wood there, so somehow I’m supposed to be able to make a fire. If only I knew how to.
I cannot find any evidence of any food stored around here and the cave has very little other space other than the sleeping area and the area that seems to be set out for a fire. It’s time to go and find myself some food.
I leave the cave again, taking the bowl and some tools with me. Looking around me, I notice some bramble and fortunately, the blackberries appear ripe. I walk into the bushes a little further and notice some blueberries as well and pick some to eat. A little further along I find some plants in the ground that look like they might be carrots. I pull one of them up and indeed find a lovely carrot. I pick a few to eat as I’m now starting to feel rather hungry and add them to the bowl. Now I look a little closer I notice that this area seems to have been planted on purpose. There are some lettuce and some rocket, some herbs and some beans and peas as well. Some tomatoes, peppers, and chilies are to be found as well, so it looks like there are the essentials for some meals. I pick what I think I need for my meal and return to the cave.
I have no fire making skills just yet, but for tonight I don’t worry about that. I wash the carrots, fruit, and lettuce and make myself an improvised salad using some carrots, lettuce, and tomatoes and use the fruit as a dessert. I’m really enjoying this meal, knowing that I have found it myself and not having had anything to eat all day before now.
After my meal, I go back outside the cave for a little to catch the last sun rays and then return to the cave when the light starts to go down. I’m feeling quite tired now and decide it’s time to get some rest; I can do some more exploring tomorrow.

Putting one of the skins on top of the straw bales on the ground, I grab another two and cover myself up with them. With the sound of the waterfall outside the cave, I soon drift off to sleep and have one of the best night’s sleep in my life.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment