Wednesday 19 September 2018

Just 2 more days left on free offer 'Hidden Love'

Only two more days left on the freebie offer on 'Hidden Love'. Grab it while you can and help me celebrate the release of ‘HOLIDAY LOVE’ with a freebie. ‘HIDDEN LOVE’ (Krista and Theo's story) available #free for #Kindle from 16-20 September. Get it while you can. Always free on #KindleUnlimited.
You can find it at books2read.com/u/bQ9Pxv
Make my day and also leave a review. It would be very much appreciated.




To make it a little more interesting there is also an excerpt from the book below:


Chapter 15

Krista
There was definitely a heavy mood in the air here tonight. I was unsure what was going on, but something felt a little off. Rob was very protective and did not want to be drawn into the discussion to get Lydia to own up to who she was in love with and in trying to make her see reason in letting the guy know about it.
While I was talking to Lydia, I looked back at Rob at times to gain his support. He looked a little off tonight. He had already not seemed happy to see me when I first arrived, but now he was decidedly glum looking. As soon as I started to talk about the mystery guy, I noticed his face clouding over and he started to look rather sad. If I wouldn’t know better, I would have thought that he was jealous. That could not be true, could it?
I had not been aware that Rob had a mystery girl either. However, Theo was laying in on Rob about it and kept pressuring him to tell us who she was. I was becoming quite curious about that myself. While Theo was interrogating Rob, I noticed Lydia’s face drop a little. She had looked a bit unhappy earlier when I had interrupted their movie, but she was now looking really down in the dumps. Could it be? No, surely not.
I glanced at Theo and moved my eyebrows up a little. Then I looked first at Rob and then at Lydia and again furrowed my brows. A little glint appeared in his eyes. It looked like we were both thinking the same thing. Could it be that these two fabulous people, these two people we both loved, were actually in love with each other without being aware of it? Wouldn’t that just be something?




No comments:

Post a Comment