Wednesday 5 September 2018

Time for a progress report.

'Holiday Love' was published 5 days ago and this means I have to get my skates on and get back to writing. Yesterday I managed to get most of the outlining of the book done, I will continue that this afternoon. This morning I have only done the housework and the gardening and now I'm updating everything that needs updating.

So far I have noticed any sales yet for my latest book. I hope someone will soon start to have a look because I believe it to be the best one in the series yet.

There was an enormous amount of sales of 'Freed Love, censored' yesterday, the largest one I have seen yet. A grand total of 30 books were sold and 2 of 'Captive Love' as well. It looks like the marketing and networking are finally starting to pay dividend and maybe there will be more new readers of my work.

This is obviously not the main reason I started publishing my books. My main reason is the fact I love writing, it is just great to see people buying my books (even if they are free) and I hope this means they are enjoying it as well.

Once I have updated everything that needs updating I will go back to outlining the sixth book which will be called 'Growing Love'. I can't wait to get back to writing, my fingers are itching in anticipation. You may think, "What are you doing now if not writing?", but this is more the marketing and keeping my followers and readers updated aspect of the 'job'.

Well, I'll love you and leave you and get back to work again. Have a great day and don't miss out on the free offer of 'Freed Love, censored'. Today is the last day to grab it for free (although always free on Kindle Unlimited). (books2read.com/u/brG1YA)



Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment