Friday 7 September 2018

Progress report on book 6.

How is 'Growing Love' doing?

So far, I have done the basic outlining of the book and I came across some surprises I had not envisaged yet until I got there. This story continues where my just-released book, Holiday Love, ends. We will see how Freya and Joshua will cope with the surprises that are put in their path. I'm itching to get started on writing the book but at the moment. I will first need to finish the more detailed outlining of the book. Then, the fun will start. Yeah!

I love just letting the thoughts flow through my fingers on to the keyboard and into the document that will become the book. It's a really satisfying feeling when the story comes together and you achieve what you wanted to achieve.

In summary, the outlining of the book is coming along nicely, I still have to start the proper writing though.

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm looking forward to some more writing this weekend.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment