Monday 3 September 2018

A day in the life of Joni Martins (shortly after the release of book 5)

So, what is happening now? By the look of it, I first need to get the laundry in before it starts chucking it down. So, just hang on while I do that.
....
(5 minutes later, having felt the first drops of rain fall while moving back inside)
...
That was a rather close call, it has just started raining.
I have not had much chance to do anything other than things related to the launch of my fifth book over the last few days. Today I have not done too badly, I managed to get quite a bit of work done in a relatively short time, it's only 1 pm after all.
Maybe the time was not all that short, considering I got up at 3.30 am again this morning, my usual time for Mondays and Fridays.
I started by baking fresh bread again, checked emails, sorted everything that needed to be done for CRAFT Challenge and then got on with the housework after my husband left for work at 5.30 am.
First, our bed needed changing again, a weekly chore. Then I cleaned the bathrooms, the kitchen and the bin. The first load of laundry was ready for hanging out then as well. Dusting was next and then the second load of washing got my attention. After that, it was time to do the shopping at 7 am. Don't you just love how early the shops open up?
Once the shopping had been tidied away and the second load of laundry hung on the line, I started some gardening, just picking up some fallen apples, getting rid of the weeds in the back and chopping up some of the tree branches after my husband had chopped the remainder of the tree down in the weekend (using a saw, so I guess you can't really call it chopping).
From around 9.30 am I have been working on marketing and checking emails etc again.
Not much time so far for writing my sixth book and I have signs of severe withdrawal. Hopefully, it will all settle down a little soon and I will be able to get back to the outlining and writing of the sixth book. I can't wait!

I wonder what you think of this book, why not have a read and let me know your honest opinion? It would be very much appreciated.



You can find it here:
Kindle: books2read.com/u/mYo9xo
Paperback: https://bookgoodies.com/a/1719947597
Always free on Kindle Unlimited.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment