Tuesday 4 September 2018

Book marketing. Does it work?

Book marketing. Does it work?
A rather difficult question to answer as I haven’t done a lot of it as yet. However, the first indications are that it's not going too badly. I've found some useful friends at the Social Media Co-promotion group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/1963020040577375/) and it seems to be bearing fruits. It probably also helps that one of my books 'Freed Love, censored' is currently available on a free offer for 5 days.
My sales have always been rather on the low side, sometimes zero for weeks or even months on end, but with the free offer I've noticed a high of 11, but 5 and 6 on some other days.
Hopefully, my readers will now slowly get 'hooked' on my books in a responsible manner and feel hungry to read more of my work. I myself believe that my fifth is probably my best work so far, although the first in the series, 'Captive Love', isn't bad either as evidenced by the lovely review I received on it:

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️A novel worth reading for today!
September 3, 2018
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Loved the story and the pace. Fast moving and Sam, hmm. Just a bad boy! Definitely looking forward to reading more from this author.

So, why don’t you go and have a look for yourself?
‘Freed Love, censored’ the second book is currently available free for Kindle, but only from 1-5 September. Grab it while you can. It is always available free on Kindle Unlimited (as are all of the other books with the exception of ‘Captive Love’ which is #PermaFree).

Direct links to the Kindle versions of my book:

Captive Love: books2read.com/u/mYogEV
Freed Love, censored: books2read.com/u/brG1YA
Freed Love, 18+: books2read.com/u/brG1YA
Hidden Love: books2read.com/u/bQ9Pxv
Lost Love: books2read.com/u/bWzE9M
Holiday Love: books2read.com/u/mYo9xo



Don’t forget to leave a review if you read any of them. #IndieAuthors rely on your reviews to be seen by other readers. Thank you in advance.

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment